Monday, June 09, 2008

May Wedding in Palo Alto

I coordinated and provided flowers for this wedding in May. The groom is a Palo Alto based tax lawyer, and the bride is a PhD student from Stanford, so when the couple began to plan their wedding, they knew they would want to have their wedding ceremony and reception in Palo Alto. The ceremony was at this gorgeous Stanford Memorial Church and the reception was at the beautiful Garden Court Hotel in downtown Palo Alto. Since the bride's name is Candy, so they had a candy theme reception and it was definitely a big hit! Guests were munching candies the whole night!

The Bride is a very sweet and genuinely nice person. She was relaxed on her wedding day, and allowed me to make any decisions for her. They were such a great couple to work with and a lot of fun. I enjoyed working with the staff from Garden Court Hotel, they were courteous and attentive throughout the night. I also enjoyed working with WowPretty, Fog City DJ and Lisa James Photography crew, they were very professional and easy to work with.

After the wedding, I took my assistant for a sweet treat at the nearby Red Mango, which just opened a month ago. I love that place!


(more pictures to come...)

No comments: